Wednesday, June 22, 2016

My Little Sister's Birthday Present....For Me.....

Well everybody!!! I'm sad to say it, but I'm leaving New Glasgow! My memory doesn't really remember this last week too well just because it's been nine days since the last P day, but we had a lot of fun!

I'm being transferred to Charlottetown, PEI! :) I'm super excited to go there, it is a beautiful place, especially in the summertime, so I'm very excited to serve the Lord there. It's going to be fun, I'm finally serving in a city rather than a town, so that'll be cool! :D Transfer letters came out on my sister Reagan's birthday! Happy Birthday to her! :)

Anyway, we went on a couple of exchanges in between today and last Monday, so that was fun. I'm so happy to be able to serve the Lord. :)

Sorry this letter was so short! Just know that we are teaching and finding people! :) It's going well! See ya next week on the island!!

Elder Wanlass

No comments:

Post a Comment