Tuesday, December 29, 2015

O Christmas Tree-O

Hello Everybody! It's been a pretty crazy week! My companion at the beginning of the week was sick for three days, so I just stayed in the apartment and called people. It wasn't the most exciting, but I did my best to make things happen. I got a couple of referrals, and I was able to set up a couple lessons, so that was really good. :)

On Thursday we made the road trip over to St. John's, which is 5 hours straight of driving! St. John's is a pretty cool city. It's about the size of Halifax, and it's just a nice branch! 

We had a fun time at Christmas Zone Conference, we got to sing hymns, focus on the Savior, and have some fun. I got to MC at the talent show, which was so fun! :)

After that, we took pictures. It's weird, because Sister Pierce, Elder Craig, and I all started out in the same District, and we were all at Newfoundland conference, so we took a picture of that! :)

I also said Goodbye to Elder Hardesty. I'm really going to miss him. But I know that he will be able to help people out in Dartmouth.

The trio is doing well! Elder Siepert and Elder Sortomme and I are having a good time, and we are seeing miracles happen. We had a lesson on Saturday and it went really well and we were all pretty unified. The spirit was strong. :) We are going to have a fun week next week!

Anyway, I love you All! :D

Sincerely,

Sister Swarenson?! (yes a member called me this.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment