Monday, August 24, 2015

I MADE IT TO CANADA 3: The Revenge of Maine

Good day everybody! Elder Wanlass here. Well, transfer week has come, and with it some exciting news. I'm getting transferred! :) I'm going to St. Stephen, New Brunswick from Hampton :) I'm going to be very sad to leave this ward, but I think that it will be good for me to go out and to see other areas. I know that the Lord needs me in St. Stephen.

St. Stephen is a border town and is right next to Calais, Maine. We serve on both ends of the border. So that means that I'm right back in Maine again! And to make matters even better, Elder Bate, who I started my mission with in Caribou, is going to be my companion. He's from Kanab, Utah, and is 6' 9". So that's pretty exciting to see him again. St Stephen is also considered the Chocolate capital of Canada, so look forward to that. :)

Hampton has been doing pretty well too, we've been finding a lot of people lately, just not many are available due to the last month of summer being upon us.

Speaking of which, I can't believe I've almost been out a year. That literally is the strangest thing. I'm going to spend nearly half my mission in or around Maine... fun times :)
Anyway, other than transfers, nothing much has been happening. We've been visiting people all over the place and saying goodbye.

I'm going to see MPH signs, Fahrenheit, the American Flag...wow! 

Love you all!

Elder Wanlass


This companionship has been one of my favorites.  Elder Taylor is a great guy.  He will now be taking over as the District Leader in the St. John's Area.  Below are a few of the many wonderful families in Hampton that I will miss.






I'll miss this guy too.  He is awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment