Sunday, October 2, 2016

Mountains to Climb...but we are on PEI, so they are Hills

August 29, 2016

Good day everybody, it's been a good week here on the island. I'm loving the work, and we continue to talk with many people each day about the gospel. We even found a new investigator this week, so that was nice! His name is R, and he is a born again Christian, but he questions it sometimes. It was pretty interesting. He met with missionaries last year at Victoria Park, and that's what we did on Friday. He wants to give the Book of Mormon another chance, which is super exciting. We plan to teach him again on Tuesday. 

This week, aside from that, we've felt a lot of adversity. I don't know what it is, but as we've gone out to talk with people on the street, they just haven't been as nice as they used to be. It's quite interesting. The Lord is definitely trying us at this moment.

I love this gospel so much. I'm grateful for everything that it has given me and for all the opportunities I have in life and after to be able grow, learn, and improve. :)

I love you all!

Elder Wanlass

No comments:

Post a Comment