Thursday, August 11, 2016

My Week in Montague :) I'm Glad I'm Going Back to Charlottetown

August 3, 2016

Hey one and all! It's been a rollercoaster of a transfer, that's for sure. This week I stayed in the Gue all week, which was interesting. It's such a small place with a lot of farmland. Very good people, there are just more cows to talk to ;) haha I'm just kidding... kind of.

We did have a really cool experience this week though. We were teaching this former investigator who has always talked with missionaries before. She was Bahai, and very set in her ways. We didn't really get to teach her much because she was trying to teach us. After the lesson, we left and her twenty year old son who we had met came up to us and shook our hands and handed Elder Raveneau a note that said he would like to talk with us, and to follow him while he rode his bike. So we rode out and talked with him. The Montague Elders are planning on meeting with him next week.

So other than that, we did a lot of trail contacting, "street contacting", etc.

Anyway, onto exciting news! The Transfer Table was unveiled yesterday, and I am indeed returning to Charlottetown, PEI :) My companion is going to Elder Ashby, who is actually already on the island in Summerside, so that's pretty cool. :) He is all the way from Bountiful, Utah, just 20 minutes away from Layton, so that's pretty cool. :)

I'm excited for this transfer!!

Elder Wanlass

No comments:

Post a Comment